August 25, 2011

Inquiring minds want to know....what, exactly?

Since many of the people following this blog are curious by nature, I thought I'd inquire:
What questions would you like to ask me/us?
Is there something you want to know about my treatment?
About what I'm experiencing?
About Joshua and what he's experiencing?
Do you have any questions for the other blog posters (Eddie, Anneliese, Joe, Linda, Adam, Joshua)?
About breast cancer in general?

I have no idea what to expect to see in this blog post's comments, but if you have a question, ask. I'll/we'll do my/our best to answer questions in future blog posts. (Except for any crazy questions - we reserve the right to refuse, you know.)

Maybe we're putting so much information out there that there are no lingering questions. Still, my curiosity made me pose this question to the Ta-ta Times' audience.

5 comments:

Anneliese said...

Just keep it up you guys are doing a great job in informing all of us.

Any questions I have I don't need to bug you,all I have to do is ask Robin since she is a cancer free oncology nurse. I am sure you get tired answering always the same Questions. I know everyone is differnt and everyone has a differnt reaction. I just pray yours is less, knowing you, you take it on with full gusto.
Always here for you.
Anneliese

Laura Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Bee said...

Everyone who posts on this blog is so articulate that not very many questions linger. I really like getting the different perspectives.

I like hearing about life day to day, and the details of what your fight against cancer entails. And pictures are always great.

A couple of questions:
How did you originally get diagnosed? Did you find a lump, was it part of a routine exam, etc?

Do people in the every day world (grocery store, etc) ask you about your hair loss? What do you tell them?

Have you watched The Big C?

What makes you happy/forget your worries for a little while?

(Reposted due to weird misplaced comma in first post.)

Laura said...

Anyone else have questions? Thanks to Laura Bee for being brave and asking! :)

Jeff said...

Laura - I applaud your courage to write about your situation and I enjoy the blog.

I've been praying every day for your recovery. I'm wondering if you are a person of faith and does it help with this type of scenario?

Or if (prior to this ordeal) you *were* a person of faith and your diagnosis has caused you to lose it?

Finally, does it impact you to know that people are actively praying for your recovery?